Saturday, November 11, 2006

My friends love me..


My friends love me..
Originally uploaded by pinkestblack.

Do your friends love you as much as mine do? My friend Anne knitted me this hat in her spare time.. (yeah, shes writing her dissertation right, now... so that makes it EXTRA special). Its hard to move across the country and leave all your friends behind, but its small things like this that make life easier out here in this strange strange land.. AND it reinforces my personal brand! who can beat that?!

anne- your hat has debued to RAVE reviews, i think you might have a cult following out here at the big g should you wanna give up this "doctor" & "PHd" business and become a full-time knitting bitch! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Anneathema said...

You're sweet. :-)

Really, this is all just an extension of my 1991 love of ascii art...

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home